15.7.15

Trust the Dream for You

I was driving back from a catch up visit with a friend one evening, when this song popped up on my playlist. 

I had never heard the song before even though I have had the album for over a year and had listened to it several times before. It was the catchy tune that caught my attention at first and then the lyrics, that got me repeating it thereafter. It didn't just make me feel better, it answered one simple question I had been asking over and over again... God, what now??


Staying positive in the midst of hardship is challenging; trusting the unseen to lead you into the unknown - Crazy! But if you actually want to make a difference; to live a life that impacts the lives of others, well then, you have to let go and let God...


No comments:

Post a Comment